Sunday 18 October 2009

December 04, 2007 Various bits and bobs

So I'm thinking about compiling a list of the coolest people with each name. For example, the Rock has to be the coolest Dwayne on the planet (Dwayne Johnson is his real name). Harrison Ford also springs to mind. Of course, the difficulty arises with common names, so it might be easier to get the weird names out of the way first. I'm open to suggestions.

I got in trouble for swearing on Kerrang radio this evening. Basically, I was on the way back from a Crowded House gig with my mum, and I thought I'd call them and let them know it was good. Conversation drifted to the royal family - he was arguing they're a complete waste of space, I said they're good for tourism and news revenue. He said we just replace them with celebrities like Amy Winehouse, I went on a rant about what a waste of space she is, he said he thought she was hot... and I said I wouldn't fuck her with a koala's dick. Which I wouldn't (it's a Robin Williams reference, if you're wondering), unprofessional, skanky, crack-ridden hack that she is. But apparently, you're not allowed to swear on national radio even at 11:30 at night... Seems a bit weird to me. And Kerrang's supposed to be rock and roll, they should understand better than most...

Third thing is my list of things that are currently overrated.

Singledom

Amy Winehouse

Kate Nash

New Take That

Bloc Party (1 good song does not a band make)

There's more, but apparently people close to me think I sabotage my career every time I make one of these entries...

No comments:

Post a Comment